Sep 07, 2020
Fiberglass alkali-resistant mesh is on the basis of C-glass or E-glass fiberglass woven fabric, then coated with alkali-resistant liquid. It possesses properties of high strength, good cohesion, and anti-alkali. Thus, fiberglass mesh is the ideal construction material for EIFS (exterior insulation and finish system), widely used for wall reinforcement, roof waterproof. It can also reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic, etc. It is also known as soft steel bar.
Unit weight: 30g/m2, 45g/m2, 60g/m2, 75g/m2, 90g/m2, 110g/m2, 125 g/m2, 145 g/m2, 160g/m2, 300g/m2, 500g/m2
Size:1x1mm, 2x2mm, 3x3mm, 4x4mm, 5x5mm, 6x6mm…2x12mm
Width: 5cm, 10cm, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m…2.1m
Length: 50m 100m, 200m, subject to customer’s requirements.
Color: white, blue, green, etc.
Woven Structure: Leno
1. High tensile strength
2. Alkali resistant
3. Good cohesion
4. Can firmly combine with EPS board
1. Fiberglass mesh is used for wall reinforcement.
2. Fiberglass mesh is ideal material for exterior wall heat insulation.
3. Fiberglass mesh can be applied to bitumen as roof waterproofing material, so as to strengthen the tensile strength and extend life time of bitumen.
4. For Reinforcement of marble, mosaic, stone and gypsum board.
Packing: Shrink film, then in cartons.