(1) Roofing felt Used as a base material for modified waterproof materials such as bituminous waterproofing membranes, colored asphalt shingles, etc.
(2) The pipeline felt is used for the coating of petroleum and natural gas pipelines, combined with asphalt to prevent the corrosion of underground pipelines.
(3)Surface felt shaping and surface polishing of glass steel products
(4) Veneer felt Used for walls and ceilings to prevent cracking and orange peeling of paint, used to decorate large meeting rooms, high-end hotels
(5) floor mats used as substrate for PVC flooring
(6) carpet mats used as base material for carpet tiles
(7) Copper Clad Laminate Attached to CCL to enhance its punching and drilling performance
(8) Battery separator mat Used as a substrate for aluminum battery separator mats.
Mar 30, 2018